About Us: For Clients
Confidence International is an agency set up by model bookers and scouts from Africa & UK to provide a smooth and professional relationship between models and clients for fantastic results, it was set up in March 2012, and already one of the most known agencies in Africa. At Confidence International, we understand presentation is everything, and therefore bringing you great faces for your brands as part of the essential tools to accelerate your projects and initiatives.
Our aim is to save you the distress and discomfort of difficult searches and castings, whilst ending up with models that don’t turn up or have a bad modelling record. With Confidence International, all model bookers can be at easy when hiring a model from our agency. We put in a 100% to provide well groomed, professional and educated ladies who are trained or training how to execute the best results for all kinds of modelling services. We encourage any interested client to give working with us a shot.
We cater for both editorial and runway models with a fair representation of all models with great potential. We are a young vibrant agency continuing to bring new and progressive management for all aspiring edgy editorial faces to established fashion clients, so get intouch if in need.
If you do not see what you request on our board, you can also try our casting services where we can put out calls and send through to yourself a great list of potentials. All jobs will be contracted except the 10% of the time where convenience doesn’t come with a price. However, for all the other 90%, for the benefit of both parties clients will be asked to sign a contract that will facilitate the relationship between their company and the agency. We hope you enjoyed reading and look forward to hearing from yourselves.
PS: Mixing art with professionalism in many cases can sometimes be distressing, especially when not everything goes perfectly or according to plan. We kindly ask that despite the situation, clients are respectful of the model’s time and if there are any faults or complaints they should please raise it to our attention.
About Us: For Model
Confidence Models is an agency set up by model bookers and scouts from Africa & UK to provide a smooth and professional relationship between models and clients for fantastic results, it was set up in March 2012, and already one of the most known agencies in Africa. At Confidence International, we understand planning is everything, and therefore we intend to work with models in order to bring the most out of their effort.
In a new age of social media large numbers of clients search for their models via networking websites as unlike before there is now a direct link between models and clients, which brings us to the question, so why start an agency in 2012. Despite the easy like between clients and models, many models and consistently ending up in situations that they would prefer not to have, such as disputes over money, sexual harassment, signing contracts that should be avoided and most of all, reaching limitations to your career and not knowing how to manage yourself further.
Confidence Models does not only act as an agency but a management company that will work with you at your capable pace and ability to develop. Our aim is to push you as far as possible whilst minimizing the disheartening factors in the industry that average model encounters, whilst establishing a great reputation for yourself internationally.
Success in modelling is a mixture of determination, attitude, looks, good management and in some cases luck. Working with Confidence will allow us to strengthen you in the first four and work with you to create as many opportunities for jobs as we possibly can. We work with a win/win attitude.
All models are contracted, all contracts are exclusive unless agreed otherwise. Management’s involvement and requests might extend to activities outside of modelling. And all expenses for activities will be deducted from pay unless agreed otherwise.
We will also like to advise all aspiring models that not being selected onto Confidence Models doesn’t mean you are not beautiful, it could either mean we don’t cater for the field of modelling which your beauty applies to, or we already have a model/s that look similar to you, or possibly we have more models than we can manage.